Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Sissy Olympics

One of the most popular events in the Sissy Olympics held annually at The Vera Wang Institute for Male Modification, a/k/a “Sissy School,” was the Suck Off.  What set this event apart from many other events in the Sissy Olympics was that there were no points scored for technique.  It was a pure speed competition - which sissy could bring her man off the quickest.  Of course, there could be point deductions for “spillage,” so there was a premium upon swallowing everything.  This year Sissy Kaaren was determined to defeat her roommate and bestus bestie, Leeanne.  But it wasn't going to be easy.  Leeanne would surely receive no point deductions for spillage, so Kaaren had better be fast.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, sign me up - I think I could do very well at that . . . and I always promise no spillage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter how hard I try you'll always be the best sweetie!!!! I'm proud to just be in the same class as you!!!
    It's good to have others who inspire you to strive for more and....ask anyone....I almost always want more!!!!
    Love and kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will do my best to practice for the next Sissy Olympics!

    ReplyDelete