Friday, December 14, 2012

The Charity Auction

My wife insisted it was for a good cause.  That's why I agreed to let her feminize me for the annual Stepford Charity Auction.  I was a little embarrassed by the pre-auction inspection.  It was explained to me that the bidders were going to pay top dollar, and expected each "slave" to be clean.  "Slave?!" I asked my wife.  "I'm going to be someone's slave?!"  "Just for a week," she replied off-handedly, as if that would make me feel better about it.
NOTE:  This post was inspired by a story, "Slave Auction," I read on a blog called Sharon's Musings, run by a wonderful woman named Sharon Lawson.  I highly recommend her erotica.  There is another story on her blog called, "Don't Read This...," which Sharon cautions you not to read.  I encourage you to read it.

5 comments: