Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Expectations

“Sissy!  Would you please answer the front door?  I believe John is here,” my wife asked me, referring to her boss who was taking her to dinner.

“Dressed like this?” I asked, referring to the light blue babydoll and heels she had me wearing as I'd helped her dress for her evening out.

‘Of course!  You’re a sissy!  Besides, John knows all about you.  Now run along.  Fix him a drink and tell him I’ll be right out.  Do I look okay?” she asked before I left.

“You, lo, look beautiful,” I assured her.

She smiled knowingly at my acknowledgement.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! With this one, I fear you're going to make me cum in my panties... ! Oh the mental picture (and, the pic you selected...) :)
    Hug, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and that statement: "of course! you are a sissy!" the lower position in which the wife puts us is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete