Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Fall To Grace - Chapter 5 - Posted

I've just posted on Fictionmania a new chapter to my story being shown there - My Fall To Grace - Chapter 5



Grace Andrews is a beautiful, confident, successful woman. She could have any man she wanted. She chose Dan Thompson, a successful Washington, D.C. attorney. This second story of mine, that will be released in installments, chronicles their relationship as it grows and flourishes, developing into something perhaps neither one could have envisioned the first night they met in a D.C. bar. I hope readers enjoy my effort. Readers Note: This is a long story. I'll keep installments coming.  I love getting reader feedback.

6 comments:

  1. Another great installment Leeanne! Very suspenseful, sexy & hot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sissy Coco,

      I'm glad that you are enjoying my blog.

      Hugs,

      Leeanne

      Delete
  2. Hon, I posted on site... omg!!! This is a GREAT chapter!!! I tried holding off, but my sissy clit had to make cummies before the end. The greatest sissy tribute, I suppose, no?
    Hug and thanks, Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sara,

      I am so happy to hear that you are enjoying "My Fall To Grace." I worked on that story for a long time and feel good about it. It still has a ways to go, so I hope I am able to provide you a few more Happy Endings.

      Hugs,

      Leeanne

      Delete
  3. Fabulous story. Please don't keep us too long waiting for part 6. Kisses, Sarah Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sarah Jayne,

      But isn't the suspense of waiting part of the fun? I'm glad you are enjoying the story.

      Hugs,

      Leeanne

      Delete