Friday, July 20, 2012

Patience Is A Virtue

My wife called from work.  She’s horny.  That’s all she has to say to me now.  And I know.  Know what she expects.  I’ve been in this position for over two hours.  Waiting.  Waiting to hear the garage door open.  Waiting to hear her car pull in.  Waiting to hear the kitchen door open, and then close.  Waiting for her heels to march up the stairs to our room.  Waiting to hear her remove her clothes.  Waiting to hear her strap on her nine inch cock.  Waiting to hear her say, “Hello pet.  I see you’re ready for me.”  And then, waiting to feel the cold, fat, bulbous head of her cock touch my sissy pussy.  And I’ll keep waiting for as long as she makes me.

3 comments:

  1. Love being in this position for my Wife, awaiting Her and a milking :)
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and amazing..!

    ReplyDelete