Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Reunion



My wife stood before me as I rose from clipping her stockings to her garter clips.  She had a date with a guy she used to go with in college.  I’d never met him, but I knew who he was.  He was just passing through town on business for a few days and had called my wife to say hi.  When she suggested he come over for dinner, he’d jumped at the idea, even though he knew she was married to me.  

What he didn’t know was that my wife, knowing all the while we dated, knew there was a sissy hiding inside of me.  Now, having completely feminized me, she didn’t hesitate to invite men over.

“Leeanne,” she said as she looked me in the eyes.  “Josh is going to love this outfit you picked out for me to wear tonight.  Don’t you think?”

Uh, yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment