Thursday, July 5, 2012

Great Expectations

Before my wife went out with her girlfriends tonight, she tied me up like this.  I have no idea what to expect when she returns home.  Will she bring her girlfriends with her, to tease and torment me?  They love to do that.  Or, will she bring some guy she met in the bar?  It won’t be the first time.  Or, and this is what I’m silently hoping for, will she come home alone?  All amped up for sex, and release me from my chastity cage and let me make sweet girlie love to her.  Oh please!

3 comments:

  1. wow, love to come back with your wife, xxxx

    where are you based?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. Sounds nice to me Jenny. Thanks for reading my blog. I hope you enjoy it.

    Hugs,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great post Leeanne. Thanks. Kisses, Sarah Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete