Sunday, October 14, 2012

Blindfolded

For months I begged my wife to feminize me.  Initially, she was against the idea.  She didn't like the thought of having a sissy for a husband.  But then, she began to consider the possibilities for her.  For instance, my penis is rather small.  I'd always managed to please her, but mostly by using my mouth.  She made me agree, that if she did what I asked, she could bring other men into our bed.  I readily agreed as I had long wanted to be dominated by a woman.  
 Well, things have escalated a bit.  Now, she brings men to our house and makes me pleasure them while blindfolded.  She constantly teases me about whose cock I've sucked, without knowing who it really is.  She takes photographs of everyone I suck off to show to me later.  She claims this is her brother's cock in my mouth.  I can't believe she'd really do that to me, but he does have a similar build to her brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment