Monday, October 15, 2012

Mystery Date

My wife told me that tonight was going to be a special night - that she was bringing home a mystery date for me.  She'd been preparing me for a while now, fucking me with her dildo, making me suck it until I could swallow the entire length, telling me that soon, she wanted to see me with a man.  I was, naturally, scared.  I felt altogether feminine due to my wife's constant training regimen.  Still, being with a man was a frightening thought.  She thought it would be better for me if I were blindfolded.  This way, she explained, I could imagine it was her, and just let myself go, even though the cock would be unmistakeably real.
 When my date arrived, he wasted little time moving in.  At first, I was timid.  But when I wrapped my manicured fingers around his throbbing cock, I immediately wanted it inside of my mouth, and then, inside of my sissy pussy.  He was amazingly gentle, as he fucked me wordlessly.  The incredible feeling of his hot cum filling me caused me to have my own release at the same time.
As I heard him buckle his pants, preparing to leave, I whispered, "Thank you.  That felt really good."
When he answered, "The pleasure was all mine," I was shocked beyond belief.  The voice was the unmistakable voice of my college roommate.

6 comments:

  1. Your stories and your pictures are invariably hot and artistically accomplished. I am glad to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I found your blog as well Friedoline. Thank you.

      ooxx,

      Leeanne

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Rich. I appreciate it very much

      ooxx,

      Leeanne

      Delete
  3. A wonderful story. Love the use of the blindfold to create mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very hot! Always love the mystery of being used by someone you know, something i think about more now that i've reconnected with an old college roomate, the man that first took me to an adult book store. Several of us used to joke around about blow jobs and sex with men, over 20 years later he reminded me about it with a big smile. Next time we meet, i will leave my wife at home and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete