Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Phone Sex

My wife was working late.  Again.  I decided to try to spice things up a bit, so I called her office and asked her if she wanted to have phone sex.  She smiled shyly and told me she would think about it and maybe call me back.  Imagine my excitement when she called me a little later and told me she had decided she wanted to.  The only problem was that she thought I meant something else.
 “Oh God honey,” my wife moaned. “Yes! His cock is inside of me right now! It is sooo huge! So fucking huge! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Yes! He just came in me. Get ready baby. I’ll be right home. There is gonna be so much cum. So much!”

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Reminds me of when my ex-gf Lisa called me after i moved out. She was having sex with the landlord and giving me all the juicy details making sure to let me know how much better His cock and style was over mine. i couldn't bring myself to hang up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kindle screens are different. I started to reread my hardback of Chronic City a few weeks ago and it was so cumbersome I just ordered it on my Kindle. Computers are great and all, but Kindles are a refined expression of progress. So, keep me posted. In the meantime, I will be running my printer. I am super intrigued by your Uma Thurman Comes From Alien Blood conjecture, and in skimming, I like the way you present the case for something we all know deep down inside already anywa
    live call back sex chat

    ReplyDelete