Friday, October 5, 2012

The Black Tie Affair

My wife and I were attending a black tie party in our neighborhood.  I noticed her walk into the host's library alone.  When she didn't come back out right away, I decided to go check on her.  As I looked inside of the just cracked open doorway, I froze in my tracks, as I saw that her dress was unzipped, and appeared to be in the process of being removed.  
That's when I heard the voice from off to the side.

"So you say your James has a tiny prick Angela?  That's too bad.  Perhaps I can offer some relief."  It was John Hudson, my boss.

"It's worse than that John," she replied.  "James is, a, well, he's a sissy."

John laughed loudly.  "A sissy?  Do you mean, like, a girly man?"

"No.  Actually.  More, like a, girl.  He likes to wear my panties and lingerie.  He sleeps in pretty nylon babydolls and prances around the house like a girl.  And he does have a tiny penis.  I love him though.  He's sweet.  But I really need a good fuck John.  That's all I want.  Can you handle that?"

"For you Angela?  Yeah.  I can handle that.  I don't know what man wouldn't want to fuck you.  So, sure.  You can set the terms."

I should have left then.  But I didn't.  I stayed in the shadows and watched as first, my wife sucked John's enormous cock, and then he fucked my wife, bent over the leather couch in the library, until she cried out in anguished, tortured, exquisite pleasure. 
I quickly returned to the party to wait for her to return to me.  When she did, she was ready to go home right away. 

It was awkward later, after we got home and went to bed.  My wife was positively glowing.  She seemed so happy, and more alive than I'd noticed her being in a while.  I wanted to let her enjoy the feeling.  As I usually do, I dressed in a pretty pink babydoll nightie with a pair of frilly panties.  When I cuddled up behind her, thinking we'd just go to sleep, she reached behind her and began rubbing my clitty outside of my panties.  When I responded, she rolled over and gently nudged my head downward, directing me to that place.  Without thinking much about it, I followed her gentle direction.  As I moved into position between her spread thighs, my tongue extended to taste her, I noticed it for the first time. 
 A rivulet of cream was leaking out of my wife's smooth-shaved pussy.  John had cum inside of her and she had not cleaned her pussy yet.  I didn't know what to do.  I couldn't tell her that I knew she'd let him fuck her.  So, I went ahead with it and began licking and sucking her.  She, in turn, responded, but much more so than she had in a while, despite that this was what I did best.  As I sucked, more and more cream exited her pussy and flowed into my mouth.  I looked up at one point and noticed her watching me, wide eyed in wonder at what I was doing.  Did she know I knew she'd been fucked?  Or did she not care? 

When I finished, and crawled back up beside her, Angela said, "That was nice Jamie.  We may have to do that again.  What do you think?"

I wasn't sure what she meant.  I'd licked her pussy many times in the past.  What were we going to "do again," that was different than we'd done many times in the past?  I wasn't sure, but I loved seeing my wife energized and happy again, so I was game to try.

"Sure baby," I replied.  "Whatever you need."

"Hmmm," she sighed.  "I think I like that."

1 comment: