Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sissy Appreciation Blowjob # 96 - For Beverly

Beverly is All Hers.  She belongs to her wife.  Just as I do to mine.  So I hope her wife won't mind if I give a little sissy love to Beverly as a sign of my appreciation to her for following my blog.
Yes Beverly!  Yes!  Give me your sissy cum!
More!
Oh God!
Mmmm!  Yes!  Cum on my face Beverly!
Oh Beverly!
Don't stop!  Please don't stop!
That is so hot Beverly!
I know you must think I'm such a sissy slut Beverly.
And guess what?  I am.  A sissy cum slut.  Thank you so, so much Beverly.  And thank your lovely wife too.

1 comment:

  1. That was so HOT!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I feel so honored to be included in you list, and then to have those great clips! WOW! My silky panties are soaked now. You can bet that I will be viewing those many times over.
    Thanks Hon!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete