Sunday, February 10, 2013

My Fall To Grace - Chapter 34

I've just posted on Fictionmania a new, and final, chapter to my story being shown there - My Fall To Grace - Chapter 34
Grace Andrews is a beautiful, confident, successful woman. She could have any man she wanted. She chose Dan Thompson, a successful Washington, D.C. attorney. This second story of mine, that has been released in installments, chronicles their relationship as it grows and flourishes, developing into something perhaps neither one could have envisioned the first night they met in a D.C. bar, and is now concluded.  I hope readers have enjoyed my effort.  It has been a tremendous effort on my part and I enjoyed the process.

5 comments:

  1. This is by far the best story i have ever read in my life. You deserve an award for this marvelous tale. Thank you so much again for this great story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greatest story ever on fictionmania

      Delete
    2. Wow! I'm not sure I agree, but I am so flattered that each of you fine folks think so. Thank you very much.

      Kisses,

      Leeanne

      Delete
  2. Leeanne,

    What an amazing story! I loved every chapter of it and couldn't wait to read each new one as you released them. You're a VERY talented writer and this was the BEST story I've ever read on Fictionmania, and the only one that's ever hit as close to home with me as it has. Thank you for putting into words the dreams and desires that so many of us sissies have inside :)

    Hugs & Kisses

    ~Coco~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi have been trying to access fictionmania.tv to read story and can not get access through google yahoo or safari do you know whats up have the gone down again Sheena

    ReplyDelete