Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sissy Geography

The professors at The Vera Wang Institute for Male Modification, a/k/a "Sissy School," use a variety of innovative teaching methods.  For example, in Sissy Geography, the sissies have to memorize the percentage of each country's population made up of sissies.  Sissy Leeanne and Sissy Kaaren are being tutored for their final exam by Miss Sara.  For each wrong answer Leeanne and Kaaren must remove an article of clothing.  The first sissy who is completely naked receives a spanking from Miss Sara.  Obviously, Sissy Kaaren is missing some answers on purpose.  

5 comments:

  1. Venezuela....75% are sissies....oh dear I guess I got another one wrong! Leeanne could you please unhook my bra for me sweetie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you make me blush, after all I've done do you have any idea how hard it is to make me blush!!!!!

      Delete
    2. No. But you're even cuter when you blush

      Delete
  2. Kaaren, your the original sucker for punishment. Uh-oh, that's almost a spankable pun :)

    ReplyDelete