Saturday, June 1, 2019

Making A Good First Impression

Although sissy and her wife had practiced many times, hours upon end, for this momentous occasion, sissy's wife knew the real thing would be remarkably different than the lifeless dildo she trained her husband to greet her boyfriend.  So, to be sure she got it right, she lent her sweet hubby a hand when she introduced her to her man.  After all, one only gets one try to make a good first impression.  And by all accounts, sissy is living up to the hype.

4 comments:

  1. We can all use a guiding hand, especially on our first time. I can see from sissy's gag reflex, she needs the help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, Leeanne, the feeling of her pressing down on the back of my head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when my wife does this with me!

    ReplyDelete