Monday, August 20, 2012

My Fall To Grace - Chapter 13 - Just Posted

I've just posted on Fictionmania a new chapter to my story being shown there - My Fall To Grace - Chapter13

  Grace Andrews is a beautiful, confident, successful woman. She could have any man she wanted. She chose Dan Thompson, a successful Washington, D.C. attorney. This second story of mine, that will be released in installments, chronicles their relationship as it grows and flourishes, developing into something perhaps neither one could have envisioned the first night they met in a D.C. bar. I hope readers enjoy my effort. Readers Note: This is a long story.  I'll keep installments coming.  I love getting reader feedback.

1 comment:

  1. I sooooooo love your story, Leeanne. It reads and feels like it's from deep inside of you...from the heart. It reads as if it's the life you wish you were living....that you could be Danni..............
    I love your blogs...your pics are soooo lovely. As are your own pics. You are breathtaking. Any chance your cheerleader is going to start you on hormones........ trust me my sweet thing, breasts are the most feminine thing you could attain...I love mine, albeit they are small..but jiggling and sensitivity is still soooooooo wonderful.
    love ya
    Jayme

    ReplyDelete