Wednesday, August 1, 2012

No Words Needed. And Yet....

There are no words needed to confirm that this woman, my wife, is thoroughly enjoying this cock. And yet, with me kneeling by our bed in only panties and a bra, having only moments before completed the first step in my role in my wife’s cuckolding of me, she narrates, “Mmm. Oh sissy! You made John so big. So hard. I can tell he appreciates your expert sissy cocksucking lips. And I do as well. Thank you. Oh fuck! This feels good. Don’t you love watching him rub against my cunt? I sure do. Look how wet I am. I can’t wait for him to slide inside me. Can you? Do you want to help him enter me? With your sweet, manicured, sissy fingers? So he can fill me? With his cock? Then with his cream? That’s what you want, isn’t it? To suck his sperm out of my pussy? Then go on. Put him in. I want to be fucked by a man.”

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post!
    A few days ago my wife tried to have sex with me. I have not been able to be a man for her. She made sure that I am a sissy seriously. Told me that from that day I'm your spouse only on paper. Told me that from that day would be house maid Cuckold Sissy.

    ReplyDelete