Friday, October 5, 2012

Sissy Appreciation Blowjob # 100 - For Sara Desmarais

And now, the blowjob I have been waiting to deliver - to the illustrious and sensuously erotic sissy, Sara Desmarais, a/k/a/ "Saragirl."  But before I begin, I have a confession.  It probably isn't going to really be a shock or a surprise or anything.  And I'm certain that I am not alone in my feeling.  But I have a major crush on Sara.  And for so many reasons.  She is undoubtedly among the best erotic authors I've read, and that gets me going.  But I have this vision of her as the prettiest, sexiest sissies out there.  Her descriptions of her relationship with Emily are intoxicating.  And so, as I've worked my way through my 99 previous Sissy Appreciation Blowjobs, I've been fantasizing how I'd deliver my Sissy Appreciation Blowjob to Sara.  So many situations and positions come to mind.  For example, I've considered the following:

One scenario involves me slowly teasing Sara's clitty as we lounge in my pool, hidden from view in my secluded back yard.
After I tease her for as long as she can stand it, I lure her into my bedroom where I begin sucking her clitty in earnest, savoring her throbbing girly cock.
After I've sucked Sara's sweet sissy stick to the point where she can no longer stand it, I get on my knees and accept her delicious sissy cum, allowing her to pump her cream into my eager sissy mouth.

But that is only one of my fantasies involving my sissy lips and Sara's sissy clit.  Another way that I imagine it happening is thusly:
Me leaning over, sucking her clit, urging her to orgasm as she masturbates my tiny little sissy clit.  Ummm!  That would be so heavenly!

Or, even better, I manage to convince Sara to engage in a sissy 69, having her return the favor to me.
But that doesn't seem right.  I'm supposed to be showing Sara my appreciation to her for following my blog - not expecting reciprocation.  So that will have to remain a fantasy, unless...

I wonder how Sara would like it if I somehow were able to enlist the lovely Emily to aid in my seduction?  Picture this - I come to Sara's home, dressed in my sissy sexiest outfit. 
 Emily knows that I am visiting.  Emily knows that, in the end, I will pleasure her sissy husband.
After dinner, as Emily watches, I put my move on Sara.  Then, as the moment nears, Sara looks to her Emily for approval.  Rather than say anything, instead, Emily approaches and holds her sissy's clit for me as she encourages me to provide to Sara the joy that I long to deliver.
Then, with Emily's continued encouragement, I suck Sara's clitty cock until she begins to slowly, in the way a feminized sissy would, ooze her girl cream into my hungry, sissy mouth. 

Sometimes I picture myself lying submissively on my back, Sara standing above me, looking down at me, watching me as I beg for her clit with my eyes and tongue, tantalizing and teasing me with her clit, permitting me to only lick and taste the tip of her clit.
Then, after an excruciatingly long wait, she finally begins to feed me the delicious elixir that I crave - her yummy sissy cocktail!

Those are but a few of the many fantasies that I have involving my sweet Sara.  And I pray that my confession does not upset her.  I hope that she accepts my words of worship in the spirit of sissy love that I offer them.  I know it is but a fantasy.  But fantasy is a very important part of every sissy's life.  In the end, this is what I have chosen for Sara.  The following is my sissy appreciation blowjob for Sara becoming my 100th follower:
Just a good ol', old fashioned, hot, sloppy, cum dripping blowjob.  Thank you Sara!  Smooch!  Smooch!























2 comments:

  1. Heart pounding sexually exhilirating story and graphics. This is so good. Thanks to our muse Saragirl and to you Leeanne.

    sexandgloves

    ReplyDelete