Monday, January 28, 2013

A Man Just For Her, by Caitlyn's Mask

I just had to reblog this here.  Caitlyn, the genius behind Caitlyn's Mask, created this amazing caption, "A Man Just For Her," for me.  I am beside myself in awe at how fantastic it is, and am honored that she went to so much effort for me.  I keep saying I'm going to do a caption soon, and when I do, I aim to repay Caitlyn for this masterpiece - in my humble opinion.  Follow hyperlink in Caitlyn's blog entry title to view entire caption. 

5 comments:

  1. image too small to read the cap..sad was looking foreward to it..
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I had the same issue, but going to the source you can read the hot caption. I loved seeing Leeanne like that. I loved it.

      Delete
  2. Aww shucks *blush*

    I'm glad you enjoyed the cap Leeanne. Making 'sissy' caps is always fun and it's great to make one for someone who gets as much enjoyment out of them as you do!

    If you want, feel free to post the full size caps here for your readers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't read it! Help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone - Please follow hyperlink in blog entry to view Caitlyn's cap

    ReplyDelete