Monday, January 14, 2013

Wear?

Or taste sissy?
 You choose.

POSTSCRIPT:  Last night I drafted several posts that I intended to launch throughout the week.  I will admit to a little sissy insecurity I have.  I am always afraid that if I don't post something I've created right away, someone else will post something similar, or using the same photo before I do, and then it might look like I'm copying them.  And sure enough, it happened today.  Saragirl posted the same photo on her blog, "Saragirl's Sissy Confessions," and you can find it by clicking the link on her blog title.  So, I love the sissy idea that she had too.  I just hope she likes mine.  Kiss kiss, Leeanne

7 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike. I say taste then wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My my! Aren't you the greedy sissy! Your mistress said, "choose."

      Delete
  2. Oh Leeanne...don't worry about stuff like that. Yours and hers are similar blogs and that's bound to happen. I like yours better by the way.

    As for this post, it's a tough decision. I'd probably opt for taste. At least the first time :)

    RW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Richie,

      You are soooo sweet. But I'm not even in her league. I worship Saragirl and her sissiness. But thank you.

      Kisses,

      Leeanne

      Delete
  3. Doesn't matter if the same images are used .. every person has a different viewpoint. Just lets yours out and be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK I choose taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wise choice Michelle. Because guess what? She's going to make you wear them too when you finish tasting them

      Delete