Sunday, June 2, 2013

Caitlyn's Masks

I wrote the latest installment to my sissy journey today, and just posted it.  See "Cheerleader And Sissy Settle In To New Home."  Before I could publish it, I visited Caitlyn's Masks, as I do everyday, and found her most recent post, "Playing Sissy," about moi.
You should visit her blog and read it.  I really like it - no - love it - and am amazed at how well she seems to understand my sissy psyche.  As a special treat for her, I'm offering this sissy thank you.  I hope Caitlyn enjoys it as much as I enjoyed doing it for her.
She tastes delicious!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you enjoyed the cap Leeanne. I'd normally say that there's no need to thank me in such an intimate way... but I just love looking down and seeing you between my thighs!

    ReplyDelete