Friday, July 6, 2012

Rules Are Rules

I’d never seen my wife behave this way.  When she came home from work tonight, I had dinner prepared for her and her boss.  I was dressed in my pink French maid’s outfit, just like she told me to do.  I was ready to serve her and her boss in any way that she asked.  I greeted him at the front door and prepared him a gin and tonic, his favorite.  

Then, my wife called me from upstairs.  She was still getting ready for her boss.  When I walked into the bedroom, she was wearing her large strap-on cock and I could tell immediately that she was pissed about something.  I just didn’t know what.  

Then she asked me, “Did you masturbate today sissy?”  

I didn’t know what to say.  I had.  But how could she know?  I was wearing my chastity cage.  She’d already seen it.  And she had the key.  “No,” I lied.  

She stepped up to me and slapped me hard across the face and said, “Don’t lie to me you fucking sissy bitch!  Did you jack your little clit off today without my permission?”  

I don’t know how she knew, but she knew.  “Yes ma’am,” I admitted.  I’d found her spare key.  I thought I put it back.  How could she know?  

“John!” she yelled to her boss downstairs.  

“Yeah babe,” he called back.  

“Get up here!” she yelled.  “We need to teach my sissy bitch husband a lesson in following rules.”  

Then she told me to take off my clothes, except my garter belt, stockings and heels.  And that is how I found myself in this predicament.

2 comments: