Monday, July 2, 2012

Wedding Night - Two

A photo from my wife’s and my wedding night. She decided that, since all of her bridesmaids already knew I was a sissy, that it would be fun to spend our wedding night as a wedding party pajama party. I’m the third one from the left. 
They were all sweet and nice. So, it wasn’t too bad that my plans for our wedding night were altered. I’d planned to fuck my wife to consummate our marriage. 

However, when the knock came on our hotel room door, and it was all of my groomsmen who my wife invited to stop by, I was devastated. By the end of the night, every bridesmaid, and my wife, had been fucked. But only after I fluffed each of my groomsmen. Then, adding further indignity to the special night of our wedding, she made me clean the cum out of hers and each of her bridesmaid’s pussy.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Leeanne - taking the whole "sissy wedding" fantasy one very kinky step further.

    Love you gurl,

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks terri. I thought it was a pretty good concept.

      Hugs,

      Leeanne

      Delete