Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Leeanne's Pollyanna Sissy Gift Exchange

I love the various TG Cap sites that I've been discovering around the Internet.  They have a really cool sense of community.  As my part of the Pollyanna Sissy gift exchange, I'm featuring particular blog entries from several of the TG Cap community, as a way to share their excellent work with others who may visit my site.  So, with no further ado, and in no particular order of importance, start opening your gifts.

So, what does this Cap do for me?  Well, first off, being a sissy, the idea of using tampons is one of my fantasies, because, that is just one step closer to being a real girl.  But Kaitlyn Renee takes it a step further for me by pointing out that sometimes, we should be careful what we wish for.  I love it!

Caitlyn was inspired by a blog entry she saw on Saragirl's Sissy Confessions to write up this Cap.  I agree with Caitlyn that Sara's short line gave this photo a little zing, but I also love how Caitlyn took the image and turned into a great story that any sissy would love.

'Dee' lusions of Grandeur
Dee Mentia gets credit for the idea of the Christmas Gift Exchange.  She was kind enough to let me be included even though I'm not a Cap blog.  I love all of her Caps, but this one really caught my fancy because, once again, as a sissy, I'm totally into the sexy lingerie of the fifties era.  Walking into a situation like this would make me forget all about my fear of the bomb, since I'd now be a bombshell myself.  

Alectra's Playground
  I probably don't really need to explain why I like this Cap Alectra did so much.  I mean, duh, I'm a sissy.  And every sissy loves training.  This Cap sums up the conflict within every sissy, I think.  We long to be feminized, and wish for a woman who take us under their wing.  But then, when we find one, we quickly learn that the path to complete feminization is sometimes difficult and rocky.  But in the end, when are fully sissified, it is worth it.

Anne Oni Mouse sTumbles
Anne Oni may be the most prolific TG Capper out there.  She has several blogs, including a tumblr blog that is very active.  Then, she takes what I suppose she must think of as her best Caps and puts them on Anne Oni Mouse sTumbles.  I love the one I've featured above.  What sissy would not be thrilled to be placed in a position to have to whore oneself out simply to escape a torturous sitiuation?  I know that I would.

Jennifer's TG Caps of Defiance
Another prolific Capper,  Jennifer's Caps routinely get my sissy blood boiling.  And this one in particular is one of my favorites of hers.  I think every sissy longs for her wife to take charge and to, as this lovely wife hints, perhaps cuckold her.

And Now For Something Completely Different 
 Martha has a great TG Cap blog.  One of my favorites is this one.  Using only a few words, she expresses what a lot of sissies sometimes feel.  We're filled with all of these feminine thoughts, but aren't completely equipped to navigate the world as girls because we don't have a lifetime of experience and have spent so much time fighting against our nature.  But, then, we find ourselves in a situation like this one.

Annabelle's Family Tradition 
 I love Annabelle's site!  And this Cap is one of my favorites.  I don't know if you've read the early posts on my blog, but if you have you know that I am married to a woman who I had a crush on in high school when she was the head cheerleader.  So, it would be a sissy dream of mine to be able to be a cheerleader as well. 

Lexie's Library of TG Captions 
 How great would it be to be able to "poof," and become her?  Lexie shows you how in this excellent Cap!  Check it out!

6 comments:

  1. Thx for your comments and support Leeanne :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you too Annabelle! It was fun!

      Kisses,

      Leeanne

      Delete
  2. Thanks for joining in the link exchange Leeanne, and thank you for the kind words! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for participating in the Links Exchange! And whats to say you can't whip up a TG sissy caption once or twice a month, huh? Perhaps I'll have to make you get down on your knees and .. oh yeah, you'd probably like that! LOL

    ReplyDelete