Dee Mentia, of 'Dee'lusions of Grandeur has proposed a really great idea for a holiday gift exchange. Caitlyn, of Caitlyn's Masks, has jumped in with both feet as well. They are two of the premier TG Cap sites on the Internet. And while my blog is not a TG Cap blog, they are willing to allow me to participate in their cool idea for a gift exchange.
So I'm going to follow Dee's idea also and set up a blog post for sometime Christmas morning, probably around 11:30 AM Eastern Standard Time, where I will feature (hopefully) a bunch of TG caption sites that agree to do the same in exchange. I'll take any people that agree to do so here (by commenting below), as well as those that respond on Dee's and Caitlyn's blog.
RULES / GUIDELINES
- You post below that you wish to be involved in the gift exchange, saying that you want to participate and reciprocate.
- I will go to your TG Captions, Sissy or other Blog and pick a caption I like, posting a thumbnail copy in the post and a link to that caption below it. Depending on how much time I have and the number of people participating, I might give a sentence or two about why I like the caption or why they should head there to the individual blog.
- You do the same thing for me. You'll have a thumbnail and a link to a caption of mine in your post.
- This step isn't required, but I think it'd be great if you could post this on YOUR blog, looking for others to trade with. I think it'd be a nice gift for people who are just READERS of Sissy or TG Captions to see how many blogs are out there, and give them exposure to some they might have missed.
- Make your post on either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
- I will not link to sites that ONLY snag other people's work. This is for the actual creators only.
So if you have a blog that might enjoy some extra traffic, feel free to sign up below!! See you on Christmas!