Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Party Preparation

Every year my wife's firm held a formal ball.  This year, despite knowing she is married, my wife's boss asked her if she would accompany him as his date.  She has applied for a big promotion, so she didn't feel like she could decline his invitation and knew that I would understand.
"Thank you for helping me get ready for the ball tonight sissy," my wife said as I cinched her dress in the back.

"It's okay.  I don't mind," I replied.

"Do you think John will like it?"

"Uh, yeah!" I told her.  "What man wouldn't?"

"I suppose you're right.  But, I mean, do you think he'll want me to, you know, go home with him?"

"Go home with him?" I asked.  That wasn't part of the plan I didn't think.

"Would you prefer I bring him here?  Yes.  Maybe that would be better.  Then he could meet you.  Would you like that?"

"Are you saying, like, ah, this?"

"Of course sissy!  I wouldn't want him to think you were going to interfere with our evening.  Maybe you could fluff him for me.  Hmmm?"

No comments:

Post a Comment