Tuesday, May 29, 2012

About A Story I Wrote

Woman Partner


Working On Making Partner

About six years ago, I wrote a story called "Woman Partner," and posted it on Fictionmania.  The story met with somewhat mixed reviews, although I think mostly positive.  Some readers felt that some of the subject areas that I touched upon were a little too hard core.  My view has always been that it is fiction.  It's a story.  And it is intended to be erotic and sexually explicit.  Read it for what it is.  In any event, I figure most people reading my blog may not have read it - certainly may not have connected it to me.  I'm working on another story that I plan to publish soon, and thought it might be useful to reconnect people to my work in advance of that.  The new story is called, "My Fall To Grace." More about that later.


"Woman Partner" is a story about a young married lawyer who is driven to become a partner at his law firm.  Through a series of coincidences, he ends up getting involved in something he never imagined.  And the twists and turns the story takes are, in my opinion, interesting, to say the least.  I've given a link in the title of this post to Chapter One.  From there, you can go to my story list and find the other chapters.  I hope some folks give it a go.







4 comments:

  1. I read through your blog and I love it. You are another sissy who has had experiences growing up similar to mine: like being caught by mother! Keep writing your experiences. Can you add my blog -- Guys Who Wish They Were Girls -- to your blog list? Thanks. I also write about my growing up and current thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your header drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Lee Anne!

    I just wanted to have a look on your writings..

    I'm already at chapter V.. And I can't stop anymore..

    You hooked me..

    You are very precious, Hun!

    Irissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irissy,

      You''re sweet to say so. I hope you enjoy the story

      Hugs,

      Leeanne

      Delete