Saturday, May 12, 2012

My First Post

Okay.  I've been trolling and enjoying so many wonderful sissy blogs for so long.  I finally decided to begin sharing my story.  But, first things first - I need to figure out how to post and to import inspiring photos.  When i do something, I always want to do it well.  And I'm ill-equipped for this level of technology.  I want my blog to be as visually interesting as some of the really good ones that I've enjoyed.  So, I'll be working on getting my formatting set up before I get down to sharing the details of my Sissy Musings.  So, be patient and then get ready.


Hugs,


Leeanne Montgomery
My First Image - From Profiles in Perversity

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on starting a blog, and welcome to the sorority of sissies who are finally expressing their feelings!

    xox

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pic...... and I've always loved your astute comments on Sara's site.
    Best wishes on your blog. I shall be following you, you gorgeous girl.
    Jayme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!! And what I need, Leeanne! :)
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara. I hope you enjoy as I tell the tale, and discuss my current life. Plus, other stuff too.

      Hugs,

      Leeanne

      Delete