Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sissy Appreciation Blowjob # 1 - For Anonymous

I have had so much fun building my blog.  But there is one thing that is certain - I would not have had so much fun if there were not people who showed an interest and appreciation for the blog.  So, as a gesture of my appreciation, I begin now to give each of my first 100 followers a virtual blowjob.  Don't worry that this will be too much of a burden for me.  Indeed, I look forward to giving 100 virtual blowjobs.  What sissy doesn't?  And my first blowjob is for a follower who left no name.  So, in a way, this blowjob is for all of the people who have read my blog, but did not become a follower.
Mmmm!  Wow!  This is already working out pretty good for me.  I'm a lucky sissy.  Thanks Anonymous!

1 comment:

  1. Now that is the ultimate way to satisfy our men!!!!

    Gary

    ReplyDelete