Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sissy Appreciation Blowjob # 48 - For Teresa Bowers

Um...I'm going to make a confession here.  I'm a bit afraid of this blowjob.  Being in the presence of such a dominant and amazing woman who surely knows I am a complete sissy.  Mistress Teresa Bowers has spoken to me many times through her awesome sissy audios.  And yet, I approach my submission to her with a joyous anticipation.  I hope she appreciates my sissy offering in her honor.
How's this for complete sissy submission?  Yes!  All of the way in Miss Bowers.  Use my sissy mouth!  Thank you Miss Bowers!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the link didn't work. go here, though,
      http://brushme101.blogspot.com/2012/09/tongue-lashing-for-leeanne.html

      Delete
  2. i LOVE Teresa Bowers' audios, could spend every minute listening to Her. Her voice and Her stories are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Leeanne, of course an email saying hello would have been just as good!

    ReplyDelete