Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sissy Appreciation Blowjob # 67 - For Caitlyn Masked

Caitlyn's Mask is one of my favorite blogs.  She does some of the most interesting and thoughtful captions.  And I love how she discusses her process with each one.  But do you know what I really love?  I love that picture of her in her mask.  She is so mysteriously beautiful.  And I hope you can guess what it does to me.  It makes me horny.  For cock.  For Caitlyn's cock.
 Interesting that Caitlyn recently changed her blog entry photo.  A sissy sucking cock?  And I hope she appreciates that I'm giving her a blowjob disguised as Leeanne Masked, in her honor.  Thanks Caitlyn!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow... thank you Leeanne! You look pretty damned sexy in your mask too. You can stop by any time you want and I'l be happy to provide you with... ahem... anything you need!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Back atcha! Thanks. Anything??? Let me consider...

      Delete