Monday, September 24, 2012

The Promotion

My wife is on the verge of receiving a major promotion at her office.  She wants to make sure her boss gives her every consideration.  Tonight, she is meeting him for dinner to discuss her current situation.  Somehow, she has learned that he has a fetish for sweet little sissy girls, which is a turn of luck for my wife, as she sees it, since she feminized me within the first six months of our marriage.  Her plan is to bring her boss home after dinner under the ruse to introduce him to her husband.  However, she's hoping that her introduction of me to him, will be the final nail securing her promotion.  She thinks this because, when she introduces her husband, he'll be looking at me, dressed like this.
And after I'm introduced, I will curtsy and then promptly fall to my knees and begin unzipping his trousers and then....



Needless to say, my wife will get her promotion.




1 comment:

  1. Love it! I could see me involved in a job-securing situation like this!

    ReplyDelete