Saturday, June 2, 2012

Off To College - Panty Raids!!!

Can anyone guess what happens to a sissy who goes off to college?  Up until this stage of my life, while living at home, between my mother and sister, I had a steady supply of easy access panties, etc.  I had plenty of opportunities to dress up, and even more as I got older and found that my parents trusted me to stay home alone.  But then, alas and alack, I graduated from high school and went off to a small college in North Carolina.  And when I went to college, the dorms weren't all suites where each student had their own private room, like many colleges today.  No, I shared a room with two other guys who I'd never met before.  And we had a common shower and bathroom down the hall, that we shared with everyone on our floor.  There was virtually no privacy.  And certainly there was no access to panties.  

So, there I was - cold turkey - cut off from my obsession with wearing women's underwear.  I never, ever could have gotten up the nerve to go to a store and buy my own.  And besides, where would I keep them?  Right.  No way I could do that in a dorm room.  I may have been reckless enough to get caught by my mother.  But I was no idiot.  If I ever was even suspected of such a thing at college - especially a small Christian based one such as the one I attended, I'd be ruined forever.  Heck!  I would have had to transfer to a different school.  And how would I explain that to my parents?  And thus began a long dry spell, broken only by visits home on holidays.  But even then, the nature of holidays meant relatives would be visiting and so I didn't have as many opportunities to sneak into my mom's hamper.  It was frustrating.

There was one aspect of college life, though, that I had not known about before matriculating.  Panty Raids!  That's right.  The one time that a guy like me could openly go after panties.  But even then, I felt extremely self-conscious about my zeal, lest anyone think I was too overly excited about the mission.  And then, when we got some, I couldn't really keep them.  Guys just naturally feel uncomfortable being open about obsessing over panties.  But you know what I think now?  I think most guys get excited about women's panties.  I really do.  That sissies like me have to be so sneaky, even as adults, is kind of dumb.  I am confident that most guys have probably snuck on a pair of panties at some point in their lives - and liked it!  That idea is at the root of most of the guys being tricked/forced/dared/lost a bet into panties stories that you read at sites like Fictionmania.  They're just too macho and all to admit it.  Due to the teasing they'd suffer.  And so, sissies like me continue on in private, wearing our girly clothes and putting on a male front to the world.

So, that was college.  And while we're on the subject of Panty Raids...

An Actual Panty Raid - Much Like The Ones I Went On At College

 

Visit Panty Raid, a really cool lingerie store in Los Angeles




Post Panty Raid Victory Party



Panty Raidpalooza!



Outed After Panty Raid



 


7 comments:

  1. Never got to go on a panty raid, sigh!
    Though once I noted girls sometimes left panties behind in laundry rooms, it was nice start looking behind the dryers!! Found a couple there :)
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny but lovely post Leeanne!

    hugs,

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks terri. I wait anxiously for news about your tennis date. Whatever you wear to play in, even if you have to wear boy tennis shorts, you should most definitely, without a doubt, wear some cute pink women's tennis panties underneath. If you can't wear the skirt. Which would be a shame.

      Hugs,

      Leeanne

      Delete
  3. No panty raids for me either, but as fraternity pledges we were sent on a mission to obtain panties from some sorority girls. We just asked for them and a few of the girls voluntarily gave them up.

    Which conjures an incredibly sexy memory. One night I was at a bar. I witnessed a guy talk a girl out of her panties. I was close enough I could overhear his pitch. She was an attractive, petite Asian girl. His premise was that he was on a scavenger hunt. He worked this angle on her for at least ten minutes. Finally she gave in, reached under her skirt, wiggled her bottom a bit as she worked the panties over her ass, then they magically appeared sliding down her thighs. She carefully stepped out of them, and handed them over. I thought I was going to creme my own tightey whiteys on the spot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great story! I would love to have been there to witness it happening. I'd never have been able to pull something like that off, primarily because in order to have done it I'd have had to get up the nerve to speak to her, a hurdle I wasn't good at getting over.

      Delete
  4. And what's really great about dialogue is that it triggers clarity. As I look back on that scene, I don't think it was real. I know I didn't understand it at the time. I mean they were both attractive people. The flirtation was very believable. Her reluctance rang true, but then to pull off her panties publicly just doesn't jive.

    I'd bet money they were exhibitionists doing some role playing. Or more likely he was an exhibitionist. She was probably just in love trying her damnedest to satisfy her boy's lust.

    I myself used to luv making girls push their boundaries. I did this to Ann a lot. In fact, I pushed her too far one night, and it was the beginning of the end.

    ReplyDelete