Friday, June 8, 2012

The Sara Desmarais Bounce



I don't like to assume, but I hope I'm correct in saying that I assume every good sissy (and even the bad ones), know of Saragirl's Sissy Confessions, blog of the incomparable Sara Desmarais.  Sara is the sissy bride of Emily, the beautiful and sexy temptress who lovingly toys with Sara and her sissy devotion to Emily.  And we all get to follow the exploits on Sara's blog! 










Emily & Sara


Sara is also the author of several highly popular erotic sissy stories, such as the recently published "The Sissy Pilot," which can be found on AmazonKindle and Lulu.



Sara has also written excellent stories that can be found on the Internet erotic fiction site, Fictionmania.  Her list of works on Fictionmania can be found here.



Other books by Sara include "He's The Bride," found on Amazon Kindle and Lulu,



"A Change In Our Marriage," found on Amazon Kindle, Lulu, and Nook,



"Mother-in-Law's Visit," found on Amazon Kindle, Lulu, and Nook,



"Room and Board," the erotic sissy classic that I believe catapulted Sara to fame and fortune, found on Amazon Kindle and Nook,



"The Photo Shoot," found on Amazon Kindle, Lulu, Nook, and iBooks,



"The Exam," found on Amazon Kindle, Nook, and Lulu, and



"Three Weeks in Dallas," found on Amazon Kindle and Nook


These are all fantastic stories about sissies and the women who control them.  Do yourself a favor - if you haven' already bought at least one of these excellent stories, buy one today.

But what I want to tell everyone about is what I'm calling the "Sara Bounce."  And what is the "Sara Bounce," you might ask?  The "Sara Bounce" is the impact that the mere mention of and/or recommendation by Sara to view another sissy's blog has upon the other sissy's blog's Pageviews.  I recently began my own sissy blog.  You're reading it now.  When I began the blog about thirty days ago, I was receiving daily Pageviews of around 100 to 200 per day, for about a week.  They progressed to 300 to 350 the next week.  Over the past week, my Pageviews were averaging around 500 to a little over 700 per day.  I actually thought that was good for a young blog.  However, in the twenty-four hour time period after Sara referred her Saragirl's Sissy Confessions readers to Leeanne's Sissy Musings, my Pageviews jumped from 694 the day before yesterday to 1,708 yesterday.  That is an increase of 1,014 Pageviews in one day and I call that the "Sara Bounce."  There is no other reasonable explanation.

Sara


Thank you for the Bounce Sara!  

Much, much sissy love, 

Leeanne

4 comments:

  1. Leeanne- very nice of you to acknowledge her website!
    The nice type girl you are!
    Hug, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read a couple of the books and they were wonderful.

    ReplyDelete