Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sissy School

Day One - The Vera Wang Institute for Male Modification - a/k/a "Sissy School"

I had always been a ladies man, even before meeting, and then marrying, my current wife, Barbara.  Barbara was an independent woman, who practiced law with one of the major firms in New York City, so she didn't need my family money.  After we were married, despite the fact that Barbara was fantastically beautiful, I continued with my playboy, womanizing ways until one day when she caught me on one of my trysts.  It was strange that she didn't react quite the way I would have expected.  Instead of being mad at me, she acted as though it were no big surprise.  But then, about a week later, when I came home from another night out with a different girl, Barbara was waiting up for me.  She had an ultimatum.  Either I shaped up, or she was going to divorce me.  Further, she pointed out, she would take a large share of my trust fund as part of her compensation for being married to a cheating husband.  The ultimatum involved me agreeing to attend a special program that she found for philandering husbands.  She told me that, if I would agree to attend, that she would not divorce me.  I depended upon my trust fund to survive.  So, here I was, on my first day at this new program, along with several other men, all pretty good looking married guys, who were attending for a variety of other reasons.  I was impressed with the security in place at the Institute.  So far, we were undergoing a physical to make sure we were all fit enough to attend.  But for the most part, what the Institute entailed was a mystery to all of us.  Soon though. All too soon.  We would find out that there was much more to the Institute than simply undergoing a battery of psychological tests to help us understand why we cheated on our wives.  No, we were about to, as they say, "get in touch with our feminine side."

No comments:

Post a Comment