Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sad Sissy Maid

If it appears as though this is a sad sissy maid, then you are correct.
When Leeanne first mentioned to his wife, in their first year of marriage, that he liked to wear feminine clothing, she was quite upset with him.  After all, it wasn't her intention to marry a sissy!  Then, she began to consider the possibilities.  After a while, she agreed to let him wear her panties, and things slowly progressed from there, until now, he (or, should we say, she?) is a completely feminized sissy maid.  The good news, is his wife has plenty of suitors who are happy to provide her with the things (you know what I mean) a woman needs and deserves.  The bad news is that not all of her lovers appreciate the talents of Leeanne (you know what I mean).  So, tonight, her wife is making her wait in the guest room alone while she screams in sexual ecstacy from their bedroom right next to her.  These are the bad moments when sissy Leeanne cries alone.

2 comments:

  1. This pic is exactly how I've felt lately :( Thanks for all your postings Leeanne...they've been invaluable to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Coco,

      I'm so happy to hear my postings have helped you, but sad that you're sad like the sissy maid in my post.

      Smooch,

      Leeanne

      Delete