Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Double Dip

My wife's boss is insatiable.  And, while, at first, he was not sure about having her sissy husband participate in their sex, once he agreed to let me fluff him the first time, and he found out what a good cocksucker I was, he's taken my participation to a new level.  He calls this the "Double Dip," where he fucks my wife, then sticks it in my mouth.  Fucks my wife.  Then back in my mouth.  And he can go on for over an hour before he cums, in her pussy, and then on my face. 

5 comments:

  1. OMG, that is so delicious . . . double dipping makes for one VERY happy sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And believe me, it is actually as good as it sounds !!!
    (at least from my perspective ofcourse...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Are you kidding?! He has sissies and women lining up for unpaid internships. He doesn't have to hire anyone. LOL

      Hugs,

      Leeanne

      Delete