Friday, November 9, 2012

The Dinner Date

My wife acted like I was a dunce or something when I questioned her lingerie, dress and stocking selection for her dinner date.

"I need to look nice silly.  What's wrong with what I'm wearing?  I thought you liked this dress?"

"I do," I agreed.  "But, I thought it was a business dinner," I whined.  I wasn't going with her.  She almost, no, she did, look like she was dressing to turn someone on.

"Well," she began.  "I'm sure we will discuss business.  But, that doesn't mean we won't address other topics," she then teased.  "Maybe, tonight will be the night.  What do you think?"

The night?  Did she mean, that, she might, really, do what we'd been talking about?  But that was supposed to just be sex fantasy.  She wasn't really going to...fuck another man?  I was speechless.

"What's the matter?" she cooed.  "Not sure you're ready?  Well, maybe I am," she stated flatly as she finished adjusting the lace band of her stocking.   

1 comment: