Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Anniversary Dinner

My wife and I were on our anniversary in New Orleans. While shopping earlier in the day, we happened to bump into a guy she used to date in college, when she was a cheerleader at LSU, and he was the middle linebacker.  My wife quickly accepted his invitation to join him for dinner on the French Quarter, even though we already had reservations elsewhere.  I didn't say anything about it when we parted ways, even though I was disappointed.  I'd hoped for an intimate evening with my wife tonight.  We returned to our room later and I went for a run.  When I got back to our room, my wife was on the balcony, looking over the garden, dressed in her sexiest bra and panty set.  As she turned to see me enter, she said, "I hope you aren't disappointed that I'm going to dinner with Jermaine instead of you tonight sweetie."  What?!  She was going alone?  Then my eyes drifted to the bed and I saw that she was planning to wear a short white dress, through which I knew her lingerie would show.  Plus, on the bed next to her dress was a pink babydoll with matching lingerie, heels, and my breast forms!  "I expect you to be ready for us when I bring him back to our room," was all that she said.  "Now, be a dear, and help me with my dress."

2 comments:

  1. Now that anniverary dinner would be the ultimate gift for both of us. Only 8 months till our 15th wedding anniverary, isn't that the cuckolding anniverary?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, every anniversary is the cuckolding anniversary for sissies. Or should be.

      Delete